Monday, February 19, 2007

Barf Ice Cream

Hi!
I just came back from Harvard Square in Cambridge. It was ok except that the ice cream place smelled like someone barfed....At first I didn't want to get anything...then I changed my mind when Tessie started slurping up her ice cream like a madwoman...I had mocha with oreos. If anyone even knows (or cares) whats the difference between mocha and coffee...I know they are different colors (dark,light) but they taste the same right?

Well Genie wants to get on the computer now, so I have to go....
TTFN
Shelly

2 comments:

Genie said...

I cannot believe that it smelled like barfness in the ice cream shop! I would not want to buy or eat ice cream in such a foul scented place! Also, I do not know the difference between mocha and coffee, but I know they both have caffeine. When you find out please post the answer, and I will look for it!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.